Sunday 5 February 2012

SUPREME LOVE

The first snow arrived in our town last night, oh the joy of it, just like a child, when I see the first snow, my heart always feels the joy and excitement of it. Like when a child sees snow for the first time. Today when I woke up, I LORD said 'Televised' so I went to see if there was any significant news. Nothing on the BBC of note. Then on youtube there was an offering called 'Loved' from a blessed one and it includes the song 'Stairway to Heaven'. It was the first theme tune that I remember being given by the divine in the 90's. It remained with me throughout the journey home to the heavenly Father. As the LORD said 'Rock stars sang about you'. He inspired so many hearts to write those songs that would give so many messages to humanity including me.




Last night we also shared that there is an American Comanche Indian that goes by the name 'Bad Eagle' and he says that "America is dying because it is a warrior without an enemy'. The warriors have to understand that the 'warrior Spirit' can be healed within and it is usually related to past lives. This is indeed the new golden age of Aquarius, the age of the water bearer of supreme love. No coincidence then that this month is the month of Aquarius my birthday on the 13th of February.


I remember when the LORD asked me to 'Tell them when you were born' and at that time I did not know that the date of birth was significant. Then I looked at the gematria of my birth and it brought a very big surprise.


13 is the Hebrew gematria value of 'love', and 'one' and as we know 2 is also related to the High Priestess from the order of Melchizedek. In Rev 13, wisdom was also called.


13 x 2 = 26 and that is the gematria value of the name of the LORD God and she arrived the day before Valentines Day. The day of romance. The 13th of February is also the 'Day of Stimulation'. However, the LORD said 'Tell them you have come to reboot humanity, they will understand that'.


In response to what the Indian had said we posted 'Soldiers of Love' by Sade, Sade was born in England on this land of Joseph and there is interesting symbology in her video with the white horse from Rev 19. The Rider. That also reminds me of the song 'Riders on the Storm'. I was blessed to ride from the age of two. Last night a man asked me about the child on the sun card and he said that millions can ride like that. 


They do not understand the sheer intensity of what has been fulfilled or the sheer depth and breadth of the biblical prophecies and the intent of the Jewish prophets. How the prophets, mystics, musicians, poets, artists down the ages left messages everywhere for me to help me along the way. They knew what would lay ahead of me and that it would not be an easy journey, due to what I had come to fulfill.


Another person spoke about enlightenment last night and I am not here to teach enlightenment at this point of the mission on earth. What I am asked to do is much more important, it is who I am that is important to humanity. That is why the LORD chose to reveal me, his intention is to put a stop to the wars and Micah 4 tells you that also. We are still threshing the belief systems of others that impact on the consciousness and health of the nations.


As we informed people last night the eye of the needle is very small and you cannot take any 'belief' with you. You have to be stripped of everything, only your purest essence can enter in. There is no room for luggage.


In my experience when you get to the other side of the gateway then you given what is required for you to fulfill your divine mission on earth. I knew almost nothing about biblical prophecy prior to going throughout that gateway, I really had no interest in the bible. It was only after I entered the gateway that the divine threw me into intense understanding of biblical contents. What I was shown amazed me, and it confirmed many divine experiences that had come to be prior to it.


The child on the sun card is the sun of righteousness mentioned by Prophet Malachi. The one that became the Messenger of the Covenant for the children.


Last night we asked the Christians why they are looking in texts instead of for the one that Jesus promised would come to help them? Most of them cannot see beyond their noses. They ignore the facts about the one that was promised and in is featured in many texts. The one that he chose to put upon his throne, the one that became the pillar in the temple of his God, the one that was given all the information about New Jerusalem exactly as he predicted. They do not see that there are two lambs mentioned in Rev 14 and that one lamb leads the others to the other lamb.


It was wonderful to see Kent's video and in it you will see a mountain shape with the sun in between them. It reminds me of the mountains I have been shown, in the place where the LORD would like his new holy city of enlightenment built. In the Isaiah prophecies the LORD asks 'Where is the house that you will build for me? As we know the Angelic Architects arrived as mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls. The new holy city is to be ecological and self-sustainable. The prophecies also predict that the LORD would gather up the 'lame and outcasts' the 'loners' and bring them together in his new holy city.


The prophecies state that they will be driven out of their countries and nations, and that a new strong nation will come from them. A nation of real integrity of the nature of Lotus Feet that has the moon under them.


It is because the Christians are so attached to Jesus that he cannot lead them anywhere. They have to let go of their attachment to him then he can truly lead them home to the Kingdom of God. Through the many heavens with many divine experiences. My heart and hands reach out to them all, all they have to do his hold it and be united as one so that there can be fishes on the planet forevermore.


Another exceptional and unique singer from this land of Joseph.


You see you are simply too good to lose.


Supreme love.





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: