Saturday 11 February 2012

26 - the name of God

The weather and environmental information is usually posted on our other blog. However, as the correspondence of this is 26, it is placed here. Reuters claim that this February, the month of my physical birth is experiencing the coldest winter in 26 years. We did warn people that it would be a cold winter and temperatures have gone as low as minus 36C in Europe.

26 is the Hebrew gematria value of the name of God

36 is the value of righteous. 

Apologies for not uploading this earlier, there have been some pre-birthday celebrations on Friday, that was shabat. In this reality, the surprise happened after we had updated the blog and Friday was a golden day. 

This morning, Saturday, when I woke up I was shown the connection between the royal Queen, the golden gown in Psalm 45 and the 144,000 mentioned in Rev 14.

The Golden Harp of Faithfulness - the Divine Instrument for the LORD. 

Jerusalem, Israel, 999

1+4+4 = 9 relates to the everlasting covenant for the children delivered on the 9th of September 2007. 

On the 31st January, 2008 the LORD said '9.73 is what really counts'. 

Psalm 9

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.


Athens, Greece, 333 = 9, in 2010. 



Spandau Ballet - Gold from the Land of Joseph


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

1. http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1128567--european-cold-weather-kills-hundreds-saps-power-systems?bn=1







No comments: